Employability Insights – “Nearly 40 per cent of graduates are looking for work six months after graduation, while a quarter are still unemployed after a year, according to new research.” Hussein Kesvani graduated from the University of York. See Improved Employability Insights for Graduates full article here.
Employability Insights Infographic
The Purpose of this employability insights infographic is to demonstrate the benefits of Graduates using www.101BusinessInsights.info as a means of improving their employability. The core message being encapsulated within the Value Proposition, set out below.
Section 1: Value Proposition
1. Problem Statement: Need to assist graduates in creating a key differentiator which directly contributes towards their employability
101 Solution: Register as a Graduate Insight Affiliate, engage with other members, comment on and socially share existing content across social networks and earn Insight Points, a key differentiator in securing a new job.
2. Problem Statement: Difficult for recruiters to screen graduates based on content from their CVs and cover letters, as these sources do not explicitly expose the applicant’s intangible qualities in a comparative format.
101 Solution: Employability insights of the 101 Business Insight Score reflects numerous intangible qualities which enables recruiters to select and compare candidates based on a single metric.
3. Problem Statement: Once a graduate has secured a new job, they have no incentive to maintain a high level of employability, should the need arise.
101 Solution: 101 Business Insight members are incentivised to continuously develop their employability insights Score as a long-term means of creating a distinctive key differentiator in the market place.
Section 2: 101 Business Insights
1. 101 Business Insights – The go-to portal for multi-disciplinary Business Insights and Solutions
2. Single Portal – One interface with 1000’s of Business Insights spanning multiple disciplines
3. Business Insights – Holistic Insights to Business Problems as opposed to traditional silo based solutions
Section 3: 101 Business Insights Community
2. Insight Affiliates
3. Graduate Insight Affiliates
4. Affiliate Authors
5. Business Specialists
6. Solution Providers
Section 4: Key Benefits
1. Graduates – Graduates are approved to publish Insights under their own name
2. On-line Profile – Create and manage Insight Profiles
3. Activity – Engage with fellow members, join existing teams or start your own
4. Newsletters –Select topics of interest to be emailed to you from our live feeds
5. Advanced Search – Search our database by: Business Discipline, Applies to, Skill Level, Relevance and much more…
6. Social Sharing – Get rewarded for socially sharing content
7. Commenting – Comment on discussions and get rewarded with Insight Points
8. Sharing Insights – Share your own Insights, get feedback and earn Insight Points
9. Key Differentiator – Your employability insights portfolio is yours to keep and continue building, a key differentiator in the job market
Section 5: Insight Points & Ranks
1. Portfolio – The more you engage, the quicker you build your on-line portfolio and earn Insight Points for both yourself and your teams
2. Insight Rank – Most Graduate Insight Affiliates start with a rank of ‘Advanced’ and can quickly progress through the ranks to Expert, Specialist and finally Guru. An excellent means of out-ranking your peers.
3. Insight Stars – Accumulate Insight Stars for every Business Discipline with more than 1,000 points and be recognized for your breadth of knowledge.
4. Insight $’s – Insight Points map to Insight $’s which can be used to purchase consulting services, courses, coaching sessions and much more
5. Consulting – Once you attain the rank of Specialist, you can offer consulting services to other members in exchange for Insight $’s
6. Teams – Leverage off the team structure to expand your influence and be able to tender for bigger projects that require specialist knowledge in multiple business disciplines
7. Cash-in – Cash-in your Insight $ for real cash dividends or accumulate to purchase services from fellow members.
Section 7: Business Disciplines
Business Advisory, Business Analytics, Business Tools, Career Development, Change Management, Creating Leverage, Creativity & Innovation, Crowdsourcing, Entrepreneurship, Future Ideas, Internet Security, Knowledge, Technology & Culture, Leadership, Marketing, NLP – Success Coaching, Performance Management, Personal Finance & Investments, Sales, Social Media, Strategy, Systems Thinking
Section 8: Call to Action
Register: Register now as a Graduate Insight Affiliate to unlock your employability insights Score and build your competitive advantage. Best of all it’s free!